[gdal-dev] CVS Access

Frank Warmerdam warmerda at h...
Thu Dec 3 14:29:35 EST 1998

Folks,

I have placed all the adapted low level code into CVS, and I would be
happy to provide accounts so people can extract it from CVS. In particular
you should be able to set CVSROOT to :pserver:warmerda at 2...:/usr/cvsroot
and do a ``cvs checkout gdal'' to get the GDAL tree, of particular note
being the gdal/port directory.

A Windows CVS command line client can be fetched from:
http://download.cyclic.com/pub/cvs-1.10/windows/cvs-1.10-win.zip

Unix buildable source also exists up a directory or two from that.

Contact me if you have problems.

Later,

Who can give them back their lives | Frank Warmerdam, Software Developer
and all those wasted years? - Rush | URL http://members.home.com/warmerda