tiff/geotiff

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Fri Nov 24 15:55:56 EST 2000

Folks,

I have done a bunch of work on the libgeotiff library (in CVS) to make it
easy to build as a shared library. GDAL's configure has been changed so it
can easily use pre-installed libtiff.so and libgeotiff.so files though this
can be overridden to use the internal code to the true using
--with-libtiff=internal and/or --with-geotiff=internal.

Let me know if you encounter any problems.