[gdal-dev] gdal_translate question

Robert Denham r.denham at f...
Wed Oct 25 23:24:01 EDT 2000

Yes, I think it is a version problem. I am using gdal-1.1.1, and I see
that the img writing stuff is very recent. Unfortunately I am having
trouble using cvs through our network system. I tried browsing the cvs
from the web page and grabbing what I needed, but this didn't work. I
think I will have to wait until an new version is zipped up.

Thanks,
Robert

| Robert Denham |
| School of Mathematical Sciences |