[gdal-dev] Bug in GDALDriver? Not setting poDriver in GDALDataset

Simon Perkins s.perkins at l...
Fri Dec 14 21:04:30 EST 2001

Simon Perkins wrote:
> int, GDALDataType, int)'
> pnmdataset.o(.text+0x4a8): undefined reference to
> `RawRasterBand::RawRasterBand(GDALDataset *, int, _IO_FILE *, unsigned int, int,
> int, GDALDataType, int)'
> /n/toaster/u/simes/src/gdal/gdal.a(sar_ceosdataset.o)(.text+0x1b58): more
> undefined references to `RawRasterBand::RawRasterBand(GDALDataset *, int,
> _IO_FILE *, unsigned int, int, int, GDALDataType, int)' follow
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[1]: *** [gdalinfo] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/nh/toaster/u/simes/src/gdal/apps'
> make: *** [apps-target] Error 2
>
> Looks like MFFDataset needs to be updated for the new constructors in
> RawRasterBand?
>
> Sy

Oops - please ignore the header here - I was halfway through composing another
mail complaining that GDALDriver::Create() doesn't set poDriver in the
GDALDataset it creates... But this bug seemed more important!

Sy