Borland C++ compiler patch and makefiles

Evgeny Cherkashin eugeneai at i...
Wed Feb 21 23:48:32 EST 2001

Hi!

I like Borland C/C++ Compiler and I prepared a number Makefiles for gdal (and some patches also to make sourece compile).

Is it possible to include it in next distribution?

Some words on the patch:

1. makefile.b32 in each directory is similar as makefile and makefile.vc, but without variable OBJ (that contains object code file names). The .obj files connected by means of included objlist.make file (for each directory). So, to reduce redundand data (.obj list files) I can reform all makefile.vc to include objlist.mak in them. So when project file list is changed it vould be possible to correct onli objlist.mak file to make changes actual for both vc and bcc compilers.

2. 2 files (shapeopen.c and one of jpeg library) didn't want to compile, I corrected accordingli (see patch)

3. OGR's OLE do not compile at all as I have no MIDL compiler. Is it possible to include results of MIDL in the distribution?
So, not all test??.exe is compiled.

Sincerely,

Evegny Cherkashin