[gdal-dev] SDTS

Ben Discoe ben at v...
Mon Jul 16 00:40:41 EDT 2001

> I have added ENID and SNID attributes on the line features
> with the integer record numbers of the end and start node. This
> doesn't indicate what module (layer) the nodes come from. If
> you need the module information too I can add it.

That shouldn't be necessary. As it is, i'm making the assumption that SDTS
DLG are going to have their nodes in a layer called "NO01" and their lines
in a lyayer called "LE01".

> I assume you want the start/end nodes to trace the network?

Yup, it's vital for doing stuff like navigating the road network, also handy
for keeping things tidy while editing the network.

-Ben