[gdal-dev] Re: GDALComputeRasterMinMax DEATH!!!

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Fri Nov 30 00:07:33 EST 2001

f fds wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response!!
> Here's a troublesome dem. There's actually 2 in this
> tarball, but the one in question is 8112****.DDF.

First, I would concur with Paul that the dataset shouldn't have been sent to
the list. Direct email would be more appropriate.

Second, I have looked into the problem and:

o I find that the 8112CEL0.DDF has the 236 data record truncated in the
middle, and about 200 records after that missing. The data file appears
to have been truncated for some reason.

o I have fixed gdal/frmts/sdts/sdtsrasterreader.cpp in CVS to recover from
this error instead of going into infinite recursion.

I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at p...