-projwin

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Tue Aug 6 13:52:12 EDT 2002

Matt,

As requested I have committed a change to gdal_translate adding the -projwin switch.
The arguments are ulx uly lrx lry. Note that the program just compute a -srcwin
argument and uses that. There is no fancy implicit resampling happening and
to make rounding explicit I print out the srcwin selected.

eg.

warmerda at gdal[451]% gdal_translate -projwin 440780 3751260 441080 3750940 utm.tif out.tif
Size is 512, 512
Computed -srcin 1 1 5 5 from projected window.
0.20.40.60.80.100 - done.

I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at p...