[gdal-dev] Enabling DNG support

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at l...
Thu Jan 31 17:35:20 EST 2002

>The DGN support is in CVS now, and is "built-in" by default. You
shouldn't
>need to do anything special during configuration.

Great, I'm grabbing it now. I tried earlier this morning and when ran
ogr2ogr it didn't list dgn as an output format option, so I assumed it
wasn't in there yet. Did you just update CVS with it then or was it there
and it just didn't say it? I saw it in the source format folder.

>You can use the ogrinfo program to verify what the DGN data looks like
>coming through OGR.
>Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the DGN
>support in OGR, or how it works in MapServer.

Does it support the auto-styling concept? Do you have a page describing
the features for this format. I'm excited to try it out.

Thank you for the info.

Tyler