[gdal-dev] BSB Format Version 3.0

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Fri Jul 19 16:58:07 EDT 2002

Jay,

You emailed me a while ago about BSB 3.0 support. I have correct the quirks
with the file you provided ... I believe it was just the longer copyright
message exceeding my expected joined line length maximum, and have now
successfully read the file. The changes are committed to the GDAL CVS source
tree, and I have also prepared a new release of my BSB sample code:

ftp://gdal.velocet.ca/pub/outgoing/bsb-1.2.zip

This cut of the BSB support also includes BSB 1.1 changes.

Thanks for your help. Let me know if you encounter any problems with my BSB
support.

I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at p...