[Gdal-dev] Cygwin CVS errors

Norman Vine nhv at cape.com
Tue Apr 1 10:11:03 EST 2003

Frank Warmerdam writes:

> Norman,
>
> My gdal/ogr/ograssemblepolygon.cpp (CVS Rev 1.5) has
> OGRBuildPolygonFromEdges()
> defined as expected already:
>
> /************************************************************************/
> /*                      OGRBuildPolygonFromEdges()                      */
> /************************************************************************/
>
> OGRGeometryH OGRBuildPolygonFromEdges( OGRGeometryH hLines,
>                                         int bBestEffort,
>                                         int bAutoClose,
>                                         double dfTolerance,
>                                         OGRErr * peErr )
>
> Could you check that you have ograssemblepolygon.cpp 1.5?  I
> don't understand
> why you are seeing something so different.   This was apparently
> all resolved
> at the beginning of January.

Ahhhh.... It looks as if at somepoint someone might have updated
the CVS from a not up to date source tree

This would explain things

Norman

 * $Log: ograssemblepolygon.cpp,v $
 * Revision 1.6  2003/03/31 15:55:42  danmo
 * Added C API function docs
 *
 * Revision 1.4  2002/03/05 15:15:07  warmerda
 * fixed zero tolerance problems
 *
 * Revision 1.3  2002/03/05 14:25:14  warmerda
 * expand tabs
 *