[Gdal-dev] GML with ogr2ogr

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Apr 3 09:41:33 EST 2003

Kalev Ala wrote:
> How to use GML driver with ogr2ogr?
>
> % ogr2ogr -f GML this.gml OCI:usr/pwd at db my_feature -where "id = 0"
>
> produces invalid XML with two top-level elements. There was schema and GML in one file.
>
> Are there any format specific layer creation options?
>
> I was playing with gdal-cvs-030318

Kalev,

Sorry, I will fix this.

I have been experimenting with a mechanism to include the schema with the
data but I forgot to disable this before committing.  For the time being I
will have the schema emitted into a separate .xsd file, and provide a
"creation" option to disable even writing that.

I will let you know when the fix is complete.