[Gdal-dev] Exception thrown in GDALOpen() function

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Aug 3 11:48:54 EDT 2003

Roger / Ed / Ben,

I forgot to mention this in my previous responses, but I would like to thank
you all (and others at other times) for working to explain these windows
build issues to me.  I like to understand internally why some things are the
way they are, rather than just accepting statements like "we need a debug
and release build" without understanding why.  Also, I appreciate your taking
the time to explain this stuff more than once.  I realize some of you, and
others, have at times tried to get through to me on this stuff and I have
lost the point due inadequate attention.