[Gdal-dev] Warp / rotation

Geographic Wizard geowiz at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 19 17:56:51 EDT 2003

Ed,

I do mean grid convergence of the projection.

It sort of is lat / long except it isn't. Everything is projected to UTM, then localized to the center of the area and rotated by the grid convergence. Possibly all that I need to do is rotate the image, which again, I am not sure what would be the most efficient method.

Thanks for you patience.

Steve