[Gdal-dev] convert GTIFF(NED) to BMP

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Tue Feb 4 03:28:42 EST 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 11:43:58PM -0800, Ayman Kamal wrote:
> I tried OpenEV and tried also invoking gdal_translate,
> matters went good, can you tell me where can I get the
> latest source code ( including your last changes )?

http://www.remotesensing.org/gdal/

contains information how to get access to anonymous CVS repository. You
will need CVS client utility to do this. For Windows it is called WinCVS
or something like. Alternatively you may use daily snapshot of the
development tree:

ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/daily/

OpenEV sources available from its site:

http://openev.sourceforge.net/

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517