[Gdal-dev] gdal_translate

Ayman Kamal kamal_jo at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 09:45:18 EST 2003

Thank you very much for the explantion, but I still
have one missing file whic is
gdal_i.lib
I can't find it among the files I donwloaded from
ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/openev/ or
ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/daily/

can you please send this lib to me?

p.s. Can you help more and tell me the names of the
header files?