[Gdal-dev] GeoTiff projection/transformation problem

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Feb 17 09:52:50 EST 2003

Petteri Packalen wrote:
> Dear Frank,
>
> I built snapshot cvs-030217 and now GeoTransform info is written to the
> output file properly. However, projection is not written to the output
> file and during the execution of GDALAllRegister() arise an error 'ERROR
> 1: Can't find requested entry point: CellLayerClose'.

Petteri,

Do you have ArcView 3.x or ArcGIS 8 installed?  The GIO driver searches the
path for avgridio.dll or aigridio.dll and tries to load various entry points
from it, including CellLayerClose.  Is that really the only entry point that
was reported missing?   Funky.

On the projection not being written to the GeoTIFF file, could you mail me
(directly) the code segment you were using again?  This should not happen.