[Gdal-dev] [RFC] RasterIO speedup patch

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Feb 18 10:05:39 EST 2003

Tim Beckmann wrote:
> Frank,
>
> No problem on the delay.  I understand having a large mail queue (I've
> never seen so much traffic on the gdal list as there has been lately ;). I
> haven't had time since I sent the email to work on the GDALCopyWords
> anyway.  That's why I didn't poke you sooner.
>
> I didn't receive an email that my patch had been applied.  I assumed the
> submitter would automatically be notified.  Not a big deal - now I know
> ;).  Thanks to you and Andrey for applying it.
>
> I'll make sure my follow-on patch(es) test for pointer alignment (will be
> a little bit yet before I find the time to finish the patches).

Tim,

The bugzilla.remotesensing.org is partially broken currently and email
notification of changes isn't happening.  I find it really hamstrings me.  I
am quite dependent on this feature of Bugzilla!  Hopefully it will be fixed
again soon.

I would add that I broke this feature with some hamhanded fiddling around as
root when I was trying to create a new project for OpenEV.  I was moving OpenEV
to bugzilla.remotesensing.org specifically to get the email notifications!

Later,