[Gdal-dev] OGR TIGER driver now supports TIGER/Line 2002 form at

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Wed Jan 15 19:25:47 EST 2003

I used OGR to convert Tiger/Line 2002 data to MapInfo TAB a while ago.  The
data seems fine, but some errors were reported by OGR during the conversion.
Is this to take care of those errors?

I'm trying to gauge if its worth my time to reconvert the data (which
actually took a lot of time).  I haven't noticed any real problems with it,
although it's hard to be sure on such massive datasets.

Thanks,
-Dan Martin