[Gdal-dev] GeoTIFF file which crashes GDAL?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Jul 18 14:18:42 EDT 2003

Ben Discoe wrote:

>>From: Frank Warmerdam
>>
>>Ben,
>>File a bug against libtiff and I will have Andrey dig into
>>it.  The second directory is very corrupt, but you are right
>>... it should not crash.
>

> I tried to file a bug
> (http://bugzilla.remotesensing.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=libtiff) and it
> wants a password... can someone with a password log it, or should i try
> to figure out to get one?

Ben,

You need to setup an account with bugzilla.  It should be pretty easy to do,
though it has been a long time since I did it.  I would encourage you to
set one up.  If you log a bug yourself you will get email updates when the
status changes.  Even if you would be happy to fire and forget this bug,
you do reports lots of other bugs.

PS. you can use the same account for libtiff, and gdal, and proj ...