[Gdal-dev] Bug fix in BMP support

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Wed Jun 18 04:59:03 EDT 2003

Ben,

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 05:11:23PM -0400, Ben Discoe wrote:
> I made another fix to the BMP reader.  It was trying to compensate for
> the BGR / RGB issue, but not doing it quite right.

Sorry, but your fix is wrong. Pixels should be reordered before filling
pImage array.

> It was also trying to count backwards from the end of the file by
> size, which can be a couple byte away from correct for some files.

You are right, but this issue already fixed in bmpdataset.cpp v.1.22.
;-)

BTW, I have solved problem with wrong VSIFCloseL() using, thank you for
report.

					Regards,
					Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517