[Gdal-dev] GDAL/Shapelib support for "Boolean" fields

Ben Discoe ben at vterrain.org
Fri Jun 27 11:40:08 EDT 2003

Frank,

Sorry about this.  FTLogical was apparently added late last year, and my
copy of shapefil.h was slightly older.  If you recall, i had to adopt a
mirror of shapefil.h because it is not part of the standard GDAL
libs/headers distribution, re: our discussion of how to expose Shapelib
to users of GDAL.

-Ben