[Gdal-dev] DeleteDataSource() and DeleteLayer()

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Mar 3 00:20:48 EST 2003

Folks,

I have extended OGRDriver with a DeleteDataSource() method, and OGRDataSource
with a DeleteLayer() method.  Currently only the shapefile driver implements
DeleteDataSource() and nothing properly implements DeleteLayer() but we
now have the virtual methods on which to hang implementations.  Someone
was asking for this a while ago, but I can't remember who.