R: [Gdal-dev] [ANNOUNCE] gdal debian package at mentors.de bi a n.ne t

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue May 27 14:00:14 EDT 2003

Amici Alessandro wrote:
> i didn't find any solution that i really like, but i think the
> following is the one more in line with present file placement.
> move formats_list.html and frmt_various.html to frmts and
> gdal_utilities.html gdalicon.png to apps, then apply the patch:

Alessandro,

I have applied the suggested changes with a few minor differences.
The gdal_utilities.html was already created from core/gdal_utilities.dox
(the old html file logic was left over), and the master version of
gdalicon.png is in gdal/data already.

Let me know if you have any problems with the code as committed now.