[Gdal-dev] trouble in mosaic by vrt

Fu Chen fchen at ne.rsgs.ac.cn
Sun Nov 2 08:00:34 EST 2003

Hi!
I try to masaic tens of images into a vrt. First turn them into same project for example lcc. This is okay by the help of Frank.
But I find it difficult to write the vrt because the distance between images are not the integer times of pixel size (tr x y in gdalwarp parameter). And in vrt, the Xoff Yoff should be integer. So I have to round the distance to integer times of pixel size. It's not precise, I think.
Is there a way that make upperleft point of each image generated from gdalwarp be the integer times of pixel size? That will make all Xoff, Yoff in vrt be really integer.