[Gdal-dev] Re: continued build problems..

Byron Amerson byronea at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 11 13:08:04 EST 2003

Frank,

Wanted to write and say thanks for all of your time.  I eventually
compiled without python, alas (after discovering some egregious errors I
had made - I needed to reinstall some of my os!!).  I snooped into the
GDALmake.opt and attempted to understand it, but to no avail.  It's simple
ignorance, with no reference I was in the dark.  I tried again with a snapshot
from last nite but no luck - the same errors as before.

Thanks again.

Byron Amerson
MS student
University of Washington