[Gdal-dev] How to build GDAL/OGR w/ PostGIS support on Windows

Howard butler hobu at iastate.edu
Sun Nov 16 10:29:09 EST 2003

I found it.  The variable is PG_INC_DIR instead of PG_INCLUDE.  Also, make
sure you link to libpqdll.lib instead of libpq.lib.

HAVE_OGR_PG     = yes
PG_LIB  =
E:\build\postgres\postgresql-7.3.4\src\interfaces\libpq\Release\libpqdll.lib
PG_INC_DIR      =       E:\build\postgres\postgresql-7.3.4\src\interfaces\libpq

Howard