[Gdal-dev] A change on gdal building dir?

Luis W. Sevilla sevilla_lui at gva.es
Mon Nov 17 09:53:56 EST 2003

Done, it works but ... now I'v got:
configure: error: 'Unable to find /source/c/gdal/libgdal.1.1.so, are you
sure a
regular GDAL build tree can be found at /source/c/gdal?'

I've found libgdal.so.1.1.19 under ${GDALBUILDDIR}/.libs, and linked it
to the one that OpenEV expected to find, but ... it seems there's a
littel unsync between both projects.

Thanks for all your help

    Luis