[Gdal-dev] I think I need help with warping.

Ben Discoe ben at vterrain.org
Fri Nov 21 16:49:47 EST 2003

Wow.  I just gotta say, this is the most over-the-top excellent support i
have ever seen on any software, commercial or otherwise.  With insanely fast
turnaround, a whole analysis of a complicated dataset and a huge detailed
set of instructions and scripts on how to work with it!

Frank, you know you rock; what more can i say; i'm amazed.

-Ben