[Gdal-dev] `MULTILINESTRING' not supported

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Thu Oct 2 12:53:34 EDT 2003

I'm working in Mapserver with a DGN file (and trying to remember the
lessons I learned last time :).
I'm getting this error, which appears related to ogr:

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'dgntest'.
ogrGeomLine(): OGR error. OGRGeometry type `MULTILINESTRING' not supported.

Are you familiar with this problem or is it a problem at my end or is it a
bug.  I've attached the renegade dgn file.
Here is my  layer def'n in mapserver.  Any ideas?

LAYER
  NAME dgntest
  TYPE LINE
  STATUS DEFAULT