[Gdal-dev] error because of libtool?

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Thu Oct 16 06:35:57 EDT 2003

Alessandro,

That was also my first guess, as there are two instances of '-Lyes' in the last shown line. I do not have any --with-bla=yes in my configure however. I just retried after a cvs up and the problem is still there. Compiling without-libtool works OK.

These are my configure options:

#!/bin/bash
#gdal configure script
./configure \