[Gdal-dev] gdalwarp output

Ray Joslyn RJoslyn at etg-sadi.com
Mon Oct 27 13:42:48 EST 2003

Frank,
I could do that however the problem I run into then is that I'm left
having to extract the image at full resolution (since no pixel down
sampling is available in gdal_translate, correct?) which can be quite
memory intensive since gdal_translate also does not have a memory usage
switch to set the amount of memory for caching.
Ray