[Gdal-dev] how to use gdal in c++ builder

Jeff wly3000 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 22:51:52 EST 2003

 Hi,everyone;

   I have been using gdal in Visual C++ 6.0.It's quite powerful in dealing

with virous kind of image data formats.But recently I have to use C++ builder

with a new program.Is there anyone kown how to use it in C++ Builder 6 ?I have

tried several times.Everytime I got failed.Who can give me some detail guidance?

   Thanks in advance.

   Best regards,

                                              jeff

                                            2003.10.29