[Gdal-dev] Re: OGR C API question

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Apr 6 11:43:02 EDT 2004

Stephan Holl wrote:
> Indeed, that is the point. After giving the correct SRID the spatial
> part os pulled out of PostGIS! Many thanks to all!
>
> btw, is there some work in progress at the mentioned improvements of the
> selcting-method of the -spatial switch?

Stephan,

I am not doing any work on the PostGIS driver just now though there are some
pent up bug reports and enhancement requests (mostly from Stephen Frost).  I
don't see any bug reports in bugzilla about the spatial search support.  If
you have isolated an issue please report it.

I do anticipate doing a round of work on PostGIS support within a couple weeks
but the best way to encourage it is to report problems (via bugzilla!)