[Gdal-dev] Pre-packaged GDAL Binaries

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Tue Apr 6 14:04:54 EDT 2004

Frank,

I have a Python 2.3 Windows build of GDAL that installs using distutils
available.  It is located at
http://hobu.stat.iastate.edu/gdal-1.1.9win32.exe  Care was taken to make
sure that the GDAL_DATA environment variable is set on import and it
includes support for Oracle Spatial, ECW, netcdf, GML, and PostGIS

Howard