[Gdal-dev] Problems compiling GDAL with MrSID 4.x DSDK

Ryan Moore rmmoore80 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 09:26:46 EDT 2004

Sorry if this post got posted more than once, I'm new
to newsgroups.  I think I got it this time.

I am trying to compile GDAL with MrSID 4.0.9.713
support.  I have gdal setup in c:\gdal and mrsid setup
in c:\mrsid.  The nmake.opt file is set up to reflect
these changes and  the appropriate lines are
uncommented.  I run nmake /f makefile.vc and I get the
following error:

gdal12.dll:  fatal error LNK1120: 26 unresolved
externals
NMAKE: fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x460'
Stop.

Above it is a TON of what appears to be the 26 errors.
 Is it common to get this error?  Also, is there a
precompiled binary for GDAL 1.2.1 with MrSID 4.0.9.713
somewhere?  I couldn't find it on the downloads page.

Ryan M. Moore