[Gdal-dev] Re: Problems compiling GDAL with MrSID 4.x DSDK

Ryan M. Moore rmmoore80 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 12:43:07 EDT 2004

Brent,

Ok, I made these changes and I am back to the "Unresolved externals".  This
time it is down from 29 to only 21.  The errors start with this:

Creating library gdal_i.lib and object gdal_i.exp
mrsiddataset.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: float
__th
iscall LizardTech::LTIPixel::getSampleValueFloat32(unsigned short)const "
(?getS
ampleValueFloat32 at LTIPixel@LizardTech@@QBEMG at Z) referenced in function
"public:
__thiscall MrSIDRasterBand::MrSIDRasterBand(class MrSIDDataset *,int)"
(??0MrSID
RasterBand@@QAE at PAVMrSIDDataset@@H at Z)

It then lists 20 more very similar to the above.  I must not be referencing
a file or set of files, but I am using close to the "default" that is
provided with gdal's source.

Did you make those modifications to the original mrsiddataset.cpp file that
came with gdal 1.2.1 or the one that someone in this newsgroup modified?

Ryan

news:126601c47b00$e1f51bd0$020002c0 at SHARK...