[Gdal-dev] Tilting of 7.5" Digital Elevation Models

StefanReisser at t-online.de StefanReisser at t-online.de
Wed Aug 18 10:51:00 EDT 2004

Hi!

Thanks for the quick responses! I know that the DEMs are projected and
not "tilted". However, what I didn't know was, whether within one single
UTM zone, they are "tilted" in both directions. As each zone has its
central meridian, it's quite obvious that they are.
So thanks again for your help. However, I have another question
concerning the DEMs. Is there a possibility to determine the specific
7.5" section of the DEM with GDAL. That means, can I somehow get the
"real" corner coordinates?

Kind regards,

Stefan