[Gdal-dev] Tilting of 7.5" Digital Elevation Models

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Aug 18 11:04:39 EDT 2004

Stefan -

I don't think you can do that with GDAL, since ALL the data in the DEM
is "real" - even if some of it overlaps other adjacen DEMs.

I don't know what the source of your DEMS is, but look at the filename;
the bounding box is often encoded in the filename.

	- Ed
Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: +1 978 251-4242   Fax: +1 978 251-1396