[Gdal-dev] Adding Fugawi .JPR Support to GDAL

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Aug 25 16:27:32 EDT 2004

Christian -

I presume you have found the JPR specification at http://www.fugawi.com/docs/jprdoc.pdf

Unfortunately, the spec says that all of the fields are optional, which makes it a little tricky to accurately identify the file.  You may wish to insist that it have a filename ending in .jpr; otherwise I think you'd need to check for all the possible keys and see if any are present.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.