[Gdal-dev] GDAL on WinCE?

Alain Rist ar at navpoch.com
Wed Dec 8 11:18:44 EST 2004

Hi,

The first problem to  address is GDAL Unicode enabling... Maybe some very smart editor commands can do the job without side effects. If you find them, please tell me.

The second is that one must port the format drivers: except PNG and ZLIB at http://www.tenik.co.jp/~adachi/wince/index.html there is AFAIK no open WINCE implementation of LibTiff and other image formats.

Anyhow I am interested if you go ahead.

AR