[Gdal-dev] Re: Problems installing GDAL 1.2.5 - Crashes on Make

Ethan Alpert ealpert at digitalglobe.com
Fri Dec 10 09:52:32 EST 2004

oops I guess I didn't send my email to the group.

It is not a bad hdf4 install if you look at the compile line WIlliam posted you'll see:

Something is missing in the first -I. According to Sean G. mysql is set to be on by default but William has no mysql so the include files for it are not found. It's definitely a bug in the gdal configure.

-e