R: [Gdal-dev] trivial (?) optimization for gdal.i:GDALReadRaster( )

Vincent Schut vincent at link2.nl
Thu Feb 5 04:25:01 EST 2004

Frank, Alessandro,

as a frequent user of python/gdal that more and more sees the upcoming goods
of numarray compared to numeric, I would like to second numarray support for
gdal in some way or the other.

Alessandro, do I understand correctly that simply substituting Numeric with
Numarray in the gdal pymod files just works? It would be a start,
definitely... I'll give it a try!

Cheers,
Vincent Schut.