[Gdal-dev] Data format

Clay, Bruce bclay at ball.com
Fri Feb 13 14:57:47 EST 2004

Norman:
  Thanks for the update.  Do you know the difference in the data?  The
files appear to be the same size.  I want to use the data to add
elevation to Blue Marble.  Which would be best?  The highest resolution
grid used in BMV is 0.07031250 degrees.

Do you know of any place to get free higher resolution data?  My other
program needs better than 1 km spacing.  There used to be free 30m data
available but it all seems to have fallen in to one of the fee for
service data sets.