[Gdal-dev] GDAL 1.2.0a win32

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Wed Feb 25 14:57:10 EST 2004

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 05:47:40PM +0100, Fr?d?ric Trastour wrote:
> ** A question related to tiff and geotiff librairies : is it planned
> to release a version of these librairies corresponding to the 1.2.0
> release of GDAL ?

In case of TIFF library I think you should take the latest CVS
snapshot --- it is most stable libtiff version for now. libtiff is in the
state of transition to autotools (but changes still not commited to CVS),
so it will be quite some time before the next stable release.

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517