[Gdal-dev] Problems when warping

Juan Cicuendez jicicuendez at gmv.es
Fri Jul 23 10:32:50 EDT 2004

Hi everybody,

I am trying to change the projection of an RGB scanned map. This is my first
experience with GDAL and I followed the instructions of the Warping tutorial.
In order to process all the three bands I set psWarpOptions->nBandCount = 0;
I finally obtained the geotiff file but when I try to visualised it from ERDAS
it only recognises the first band, however if I try from ENVI it goes fine an
sees all the bands. Looking at the image with windows Imaging application, it
looks very strange and this could be a problem with the interleaving of the
data. Has anybody come across this problem before? Does anybody know how to fix
this problems in order that the files can be visualised from ERDAS?

I would appreciate if anyone could give me hand, I tried many things but
nothing seemed to work.

Thanks in advance,
Juan