[Gdal-dev] Filesize limit exceeded using Jpeg2000

Ken Sewell sewell at dramail.com
Wed Jul 28 17:02:33 EDT 2004

I'm running on the latest GDAL CVS and I'm trying to convert a file that
is about 4-5G into a .jp2  As soon as the .jp2 file reaches 2G in size I
get this error:

Input file size is 22920, 28830
0...10...20...30...40...50..ERROR 1:
TIFFAppendToStrip:03feb22182535_ortho_sharp.jp2: Write error at scanline
18017
ERROR 1: TIFFWriteScanline failed.
Filesize limit exceeded

My system certainly supports large files, so I'm assuming its a gdal or
jasper issue.  I have gdal compiled against the hacked jasper
( jasper-1.701.0.uuid ).  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Ken.

Ken Sewell                   Defense Research Associates
Project Engineer             3915 Germany Lane, Suite 102
937-431-1644                 Beavercreek, Ohio 45431-1608
sewell at dramail.com