[Gdal-dev] Re: problemas within GDAL

Eduardo Patto Kanegae eduardo at consultoria.eti.br
Tue Jun 22 09:17:10 EDT 2004

hello,

I'd like to add some tips on Frank's comments:

- a way to avoid this problem could be add you gdal dlls path to %PATH
variable of Windows XP/2000 ( My Computer->Advanced->Env.Variables).
this is the way I found to install diferent version of MapServer CGI and
PHPMapScript at the same win machine.

best.

Eduardo Patto Kanegae
http://www.consultoria.eti.br