[Gdal-dev] hdf4, hdf-eos and gcc 3.4 issues

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Fri Jun 25 04:16:46 EDT 2004

On Thursday 24 June 2004 14:41, Norman Vine wrote:
<snip>

> I believe the attached HDFEOSVersion.h should work
Indeed, builds fine with this HDFEOSVersion.h

> BTW It would help if you told us what system you are using
> as well as the compiler
Sorry, thought I did that. Must have been in the previous mail I tried to send
about this which got lost somewhere between maillist-servers... gcc version
was in the subject line, though :-)

amd64, gentoo linux, gcc3.4.

Well, anyway, builds fine now. Thanks for the hack.

Cheers,
Vincent.