[Gdal-dev] how to draw images on Windows

Chapman, Martin MChapman at sanz.com
Fri Mar 5 14:48:17 EST 2004

Dude,

I know exactly how to do this.  Piece of cake.  I will send you the code in a bit when I get a chance.  Renders every raster GDAL can dish up.  The big issue is realigning the bits to meet a windows bit restriction in the row width of a DIB (Device Independent bitmap).  Like frank said, then you have to flip the image by reversing the y sign to negative.  I'll send the code shortly.  It's VC++ and uses the GDI and is fast as snot.

Martin